Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Opportunity - Coop/Intern, AccountingThe Internship position
is utilized for training an active college student towards a
professional-level role. Your responsibilities may vary and are
based upon the needs of the area and the experience of the student
intern at the time of joining our summer internship program. Under
direct supervision of the Unit Controller, the Intern is to carry
out responsibilities for performing entry-level tasks and for
learning professional-level tasks relating to Accounting and
Finance as they support the business unit.Location: Monsey, NYYour
- Assists with daily accounting duties.
- Support Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Corporate reporting
- Assist during the departmental audit
- Help with monthly expense reports and processes
- Assists finance staff with routine administrative tasks
- Ability to take on other finance-related projects, as may be
- The ideal candidate with working experience in accounting and
financial management is desirable
- Knowledge of accounting and financial management ability with
relevant academic and/or work experience.
- Technical ability in Microsoft Office Suite with high level of
Excel desired alongside other accounting related
software.Citizenship:CW901D is a Defense Contractor; U.S.
Citizenship is required.Education/Training:
- Currently Enrolled in (4) year Bachelor or Master's program in
Accounting, or Business Administration
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and
interpersonal skillsThis position may require exposure to
information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e.
the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S.
persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.Curtiss-Wright
values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require
accommodation due to a disability at any time during the
recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent
Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate
your request. #IND
Keywords: Curtiss-Wright, Tenafly , Intern- Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!