Financial Services Consulting Client Relationship Executive
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the
public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards
new futures that build trust in society and your professional
skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The Director, Business Development role is responsible for business
development strategy and execution to support growth of the
Financial Service Consulting (Management Consulting and Global
Investigation and Compliance Consulting and technology services
portfolio). Leverage a broad understanding of the Financial
Services Industry to better serve clients with valued portfolio of
Business Service offerings including: mortgages, monitoring
evaluations, AML, compliance, risk for sanctions entity, know your
customer. As part of financial services Business Development team
you will continually enhance the value of services sold to the
client and the reputation of Guidehouse Financial Service. This
role demands an extremely well networked client
relationship/business development professional with contacts in the
banking, insurance, capital markets, Government Agencies with need
for Financial Services and/or anti-money laundry technology
Strategic Client Leader and Relationship Developer
- Consultative seller and supporter of delivering complex,
outcomes focused financial services consulting service
- Trusted Advisor to Clients (brings senior client relationships;
developer of solutions)
- Leverages our Financial Services Guidehouse portfolio
- Prepares and delivers clear, insightful and influential
executive-level presentations and communications
Understanding of client needs based upon broad understanding of the
financial services marketplace, our client's offerings and defined
- Developing and closing new commercial opportunities with
existing clients and securing new clients.
- In-depth understanding of Financial Services and Consulting
Services market, supporting technology and vendors
Team Building (attracting, motivating, retaining talent)
- Serve as an advisor to account team leadership on solution
definition and strategy.
- Provide organizational leadership, performance management,
mentoring, career development and coaching.
- Provide on the job training around solutions needs assessment
and deal structuring of outcomes-based sales within the account
Capability and Thought Leadership
- Develop proficiency in explaining our client's portfolio
component value propositions
- Develop scalable model to support scoping and delivery.
- Trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders and must
demonstrate a high degree of thought leadership and sales affinity
that results in yr. in yr. out net new sales in the Financial
Services Consulting Areas (RIsk and Management Consulting).
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level
Financial Services management teams, demonstrating expert teamwork
and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will display deep sales acumen and
have excellent communication skills.
- S/He will bring deep expertise and background gained in
financial Services and should have a track record of developing and
implementing growth strategies for the financial services industry.
It is important that this individual have the executive presence
and gravitas to work with Guidehouse's most senior executive
- Demonstrate you can work with other Executives across the
enterprise-be able to think and adapt quickly, and pivot from being
the key decision-maker to team member in a consensus-driven
organization. You are expected to bui ld relationships at all
levels of the company, so you can effectively leverage all the
resources Guidehouse as needed. Qualifications
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A minimum 12 years of experience with financial service
- A minimum of 8 years working with financial service companies,
with preferred dominance in the financial services professional
services offerings nationally.
- Strong presence and relationships C Suite/VP of financial
- In depth understanding on the major issues (e.g., budgets,
priorities, etc.), competitors, and key market trends in the
financial services consulting arena.
- Clearly demonstrated business account development and selling
experience in the range of $8+ million+ in business
- Proven at driving rigorous, fact-based analysis of client
business problems that align well to the company's performance
drivers and proves / disproves hypotheses, then to develop / help
others toward the right solution.
- Executive level financial services consulting experience with a
demonstrated record new business generation.
- Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts on
- Able to travel per client and organizational demands (travel up
to 50%). Additional Requirements
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job esponsibilities
- The salary range for this consultant role is $175,00 -
$225,000, may vary based on experience and location.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States for any employer.
- No sponsorship is available for this position. Disclaimer
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran
status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other
basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of
Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via
email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential
and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
Keywords: Guidehouse, Tenafly , Financial Services Consulting Client Relationship Executive, Accounting, Auditing , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!