Virtual Conferencing Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Company: Huntington Learning Center, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Join The Huntington Team?
Administrative Professionals, if you're passionate about providing
superior administrative support and would like to grow your career
with an industry-leading company, Huntington has the perfect fit
for you!Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Oradell, NJ (Bergen
County), we are the nation's pioneer in the K to 12 Tutoring and
Test Prep services industry servicing over 300+ learning centers
throughout the United States.
About The Opportunity
We are currently hiring a full-time (benefits included)
Administrative Assistant for our Virtual Conferencing department.
This is a remote position with hours of 9-5:30 or 8-4:30.As an
Administrative Assistant, job duties include, but are not limited
- Communicating with centers who use Virtual Conferencing
- Making appointment confirmation calls via phone and text
- Gathering and assembling materials for sales meetings
- Reporting and analyzing data
Are You The Right Fit?
Pleasant and professional customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- Team player with an eye for attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Adobe Pro experience a plus
Keywords: Huntington Learning Center, Inc, Tenafly , Virtual Conferencing Administrative Assistant (Full-Time), Administration, Clerical , Oradell, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!