Posted on: June 15, 2022
Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize
and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of
solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a
cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a
broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely
positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the
environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey
The Project Engineer (PE) role is responsible for executing custom
project designs, meeting customer expectations, quality, schedule
and budget goals, and ensuring project risks are mitigated. The PE
role will work with a cross-functional engineering team and will
also lead a project support team through delegation, coordination
and support of engineering deliverables.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or other related technical discipline.
- 3 or more years of experience in a related Engineering field.
Experience in membrane-based water and wastewater treatment design
- Perform mechanical related design of water and wastewater
treatment systems, ensuring design quality, while meeting project
schedule, budget, and customers' expectations.
- Perform required calculations needed for sizing, generate
technical specifications and perform technical bid evaluations for
the fabrication/procurement of various mechanical equipment
including (but not limited to) pumps, blowers, compressors,
chemical feed systems, vessels/tanks, filters, piping systems, and
- Engineer systems in compliance with engineering principles,
customer standards and specifications, contractual requirements,
and local applicable codes.
- Ensure that all engineering designs, bills of material and
technical data are completely and accurately documented by
reviewing associated engineering drawings and related
- Coordinate activities concerned with process and mechanical
design reviews as well as project issue (scheduling and technical)
resolution related to design, construction and start-up.
- Delegate, coordinate and support junior engineers and internal
contractors in project execution activities.
- Meet Quality Management System (QMS) requirements for project
execution and documentation.
- Interface with project manager and customer on project and
- Process design experience including engineering experience with
water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Ability to read P&IDs and PFDs (including material
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and a basic
understanding of water chemistry.
- Experience with hydraulic design including head and NPSH
calculations for sizing of pumps.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better
results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that
champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace!
Keywords: SUEZ, Tenafly , Project Engineer, Engineering , Leonia, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!