Thermal Design Engineer
Company: HireSparks AV Recruiting
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Leading global electronics manufacturing company seeks a Design
Manufacturing Engineer. Hybrid role with over-the-top benefits!
Corporate caf--, huge health club, pet care,
- Develop innovative and cost-effective thermal solutions for
complex electronics cooling challenges.
- Able to develop specifications and architect, design, and test
at the system level.
- Apply heat-transfer fundamentals to develop new thermal
technologies in the area of natural and forced cooling.
- Simulate and validate new thermal design approaches and provide
production ready thermal solutions to engineering teams.
- Combine use of analytical and CFD tools efficiently to reduce
development time for thermal solutions.
- Use CAD software such as Creo or Solidworks to build assembly
- Use CFD thermal software to obtain and optimize thermal
- Understand limitations imposed by product, safety, EMI
requirements in developing thermal solutions.
- Present thermal simulation/validation findings/solutions to
engineering teams and management.
- Assist in thermal verification testing and resolve any issues
resulting from simulation results and lab testing.Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with strong analytical
skills in the area of heat-transfer.
- Strong 3D CAD experience (Creo preferred). Solidworks is
- Proficiency in Design for Manufacturability.
- Strong Thermal CFD simulation expertise/experience.
- Excellent understanding of mechanical/thermal aspects of
electronic devices, thermal interface materials, heat-sinks,
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for Mechanical Compliance
in the areas of safety and EMC preferred but not required:
- Working knowledge of design guidelines for EMC/ESD compliance
at component, board, and system level
- US/CSA standards
Keywords: HireSparks AV Recruiting, Tenafly , Thermal Design Engineer, Engineering , Norwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!