Senior Associate Director, Marketing - Diabetes
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description - Senior Associate Director, Marketing -
Diabetes (214558) Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity
global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and
inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive
for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients
and communities. Senior Associate Director, Marketing - Diabetes -
214558 Description: Manages and coordinatesthe development,
implementation and monitoring of brand plans for a US brand oran
indication for a brand.Participatesin the development of marketing
strategies and leads the development ofmarketing tactics to meet
business goals. Is recognized as an expert for thebrand and/or
indication and therefore, provides leadership, mentoring
andguidance to others. As an employee ofBoehringer Ingelheim, you
will actively contribute to the discovery,development and delivery
of our products to our patients and customers. Ourglobal presence
provides opportunity for all employees to
collaborateinternationally, offering visibility and opportunity to
directly contribute tothe companies' success. We realize that our
strength and competitive advantagelie with our people. We support
our employees in a number of ways to foster ahealthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion,mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation
andbenefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for
our employees. Duties &Responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates the development,implementation and
monitoring of core elements of the brand plans.Leads the
development and implementation ofmarketing tactics to ensure
attainment of goals related to these core elements.Oversees
development and implementation of relevant tactical plans
(i.e.,sales/promotional tools, samples, PR/media, websites, market
- Represent brand with internal and externalstakeholders.Plays a
lead role in thedevelopment and execution of brand positioning and
messaging to achievegoals.Collaborates with and coordinateswith
other brand team members, external agencies and BIPI extended
teammembers' alignment of marketing tactics with overall
- Monitor/analyze product and marketperformance, competitive
intelligence, market research to identify key growthopportunities
and challenges facing the brand so as to define actions/tacticsto
advance brand toward its strategic objectives.
- Assists in the development and monitoring ofproduct forecasts
and brand expense budgets. Meet financial targets for thebrand
including net sales, discounts, market share and expenses.
- Support annual business planning process asper schedule.
Present to Senior Management as needed.
- Manage and implement Phase IV and Life CycleManagement Plans to
optimize brand's long-term commercial value. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accreditedinstitution required.
- MBA preferred.
- Eight-plus (8+) years of experience in thepharmaceutical
industry or marketing, including five (5) years of USpharmaceutical
marketing or related pharma experience.
- Experience working directly with digitalpartners to develop and
execute initiatives strongly preferred (e.g. Google,third party
media providers, social media community platforms, etc.)
- Experience in guiding and integrating digitalanalytics and
driving metrics based optimization strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budget andresources.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in ahighly matrixed
- History of successful performance.
- Demonstrates acceptable level of performancefor all Sr. AD,
Marketing competencies/capabilities and AAI Behaviors.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and
- Ability to travel (may include overnighttravel).
- Must be legally authorized to work in theUnited States without
- Must be willing to take a drug test andpost-offer physical (if
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Who We Are: At Boehringer
Ingelheim we create value through innovation with oneclear goal: to
improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapiesand
innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for
bothhumans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long
termperformance.--We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who
nurture adiverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.--Learning
and development forall employees is key because your growth is our
growth. Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global
employer who takespride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive
culture. We embrace diversity ofperspectives and strive for an
inclusive environment, which benefits ouremployees, patients and
communities. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for
employment without regard to a person's actual or perceived
race;color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry;
citizenship status,marital status; gender, gender identity or
expression; sexual orientation,mental, physical or intellectual
disability, veteran status; pregnancy,childbirth or related medical
condition; genetic information (including therefusal to submit to
genetic testing) or any other class or characteristicprotected by
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Tenafly , Senior Associate Director, Marketing - Diabetes, Executive , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!