Company: Pyramid Management Group
Location: West Nyack
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionPyramid Management Group, LLC one of the largest
owners/managers of premier shopping centers in the Northeast has an
immediate career opportunity for an Office Manager for the
Palisades Center, located in West Nyack, New York.Palisades Center
is among the most dynamic and successful retail projects in the
nation. With over two million square feet of gross leasable area
and nearly 300 tenants, it is also one of the largest enclosed
shopping, dining, and entertainment venues in the nation. We offer
a competitive compensation package including company paid
Healthcare, Group Term Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term
Disability coverage, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401 (k) program.
Title: Office ManagerSUMMARY:To effectively coordinate the
financial and human resource aspects of the shopping center while
maintaining an efficient office environment.DUTIES &
- Acts as a Human Resource contact for all employees at the
Center to include timely employee appraisals. Adherence to
- Manages incoming and outgoing personnel to ensure that
appropriate hiring and termination records are being maintained,
and forwards to the Home Office in a timely manner.
- Promptly completes all Worker's Compensation related forms to
- Processes payroll weekly and maintains a benefit log on each
- Manages Center budget and monthly reforecasting.
- Maintains accounts payables and disbursements of petty cash.
Manage Center contracts and progress payments with lien
- Maintain Capital Expenditures and Utility Expense System
- Deposits Center income and receivables to include lease
- Works with Home Office and General Manager to collect payments
of lease obligated rents.
- Accountable for all office equipment leases, proper operation
- Provides confidential administrative support to the General
Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Strong employee relationships, team building & open
communication with mall team and home office.
- Acts as Manager on Duty on assigned weekends.SUPERVISORY
EXPERIENCE: Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant and/or
Receptionist EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's DegreeEXPERIENCE:
Three to five years' general business experience. Previous
experience in commercial real estate or retail is a plus. Must have
proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and working
knowledge of Yardi is a plus.OTHER QUALITIES: This candidate must
be a motivated, flexible, possess a positive attitude, have
excellent communication skills, is highly organized, have the
ability to multi-task in energetic and busy work environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Pyramid Management Group, Tenafly , Office Manager, Executive , West Nyack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!