Events Manager, Remote
Company: Pentax Medical
Posted on: June 15, 2022
About PENTAX Medical Our mission is to improve the standard of
patient care and quality of healthcare delivery by providing the
best endoscopic products and services with a focus on QUALITY,
CLINICALLY RELEVANT INNOVATION, and SIMPLICITY. Through leading
edge R&D and manufacturing, PENTAX Medical provides endoscopic
imaging devices and solutions to the global medical community.
Position Opening: MARKETING MANAGER OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION &
EVENTS Why JOIN Us? We are an established medical device leader
that is preparing for high growth. This means that PENTAX is
looking to invest in its team and provide a collaborative and
encouraging work environment. PENTAX Medical is proud of its
comprehensive benefits program and generous Paid Time Off and
Holiday policy. Want More INFO?The Marketing Manager of Medical
Education & Events is responsible for the development, execution,
and management of the medical education (non-accredited) and
marketing events program. The Marketing Manager, Medical Education
& Events reports to the Sr. Marketing Communications Manager and
works alongside internal subject matter experts and medical key
opinion leaders to provide existing and prospective clients with
strategic clinical recommendations and information that support the
achievement of company objectives. The Marketing Manager, Medical
Education & Events also oversees the marketing events program by
performing required duties personally or through subordinate
personnel.Responsibilities of the Events Marketing Manager :
- Spearhead strategy, planning and execution of multiple customer
and industry tradeshows and events
- Translate the overall strategy and messaging through the
design, logistics, vendor management, budget, execution, and
post-event analysis of each conference and event
- Execute the event strategy, tactical plans, and project
management from beginning to end, including all pre-event
promotions, logistics, execution, and post-event follow-up with the
support of the Marketing Specialist, Events,
- Provide expertise with best practices of event participation to
drive employee and attendee engagement and participation at
tradeshows, meetings, and events by fine tuning experiential
- Apply best practices in Key Opinion Leader development in
collaboration with the Product Management team by selecting and
targeting potential KOLs, supporting presenters in their content
development and presentation delivery.
- Stay up to date and drive new formats to position PENTAX as a
thought leader in the endoscopy space amongst the competition.
- Drive brand representation and consistency by working with
in-house designer and digital marketing manager
- Manage social strategy and execution for medical education and
- Lead event promotional campaign using various channels,
including email, advertising, web, and social media.
- Evaluate and recommend budgets and conferences according to
business requirements, target audience and company objectives
- Evaluate and refine overall work systems and processes and
implement best practices for lead generation and program
- Evaluate event performance, including KPIs and return on
investment tracking and deliver wrap-up reports
- Support other marketing communications initiatives as
necessaryQualifications of the Events Marketing Manager :
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of relevant marketing and healthcare education
experience, event planning experience, including but not limited to
executive meetings, trade shows, thought leadership, sales summits,
and other ancillary events. Experience in the Medical Device
Marketing is preferred.
- Effective leadership of cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of FDA and government guidelines, and AdvaMed
Code of Ethics on interactions with healthcare professionals.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce
- Experience working on event marketing campaigns within social
media platforms including LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Experience working within event management tools, such as Cvent
- Strong network of event industry vendors and experts
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and project
- Proven track record of building and producing strategic events
that have a significant ROI.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects/events
- Possess a robust network of event producers, suppliers,
- Must be able to manage budgets and have experience negotiating
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial minded with an
internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high energy
- Occasional domestic travel.
- Ability to travel 15-20% of timeIt is the ongoing policy and
practice of PENTAX Medical to provide equal opportunity in
employment to all employees and applicants. No person shall be
discriminated against in any condition of employment because of age
40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, military or veteran status, national origin, race,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status
protected by state or local law.
Keywords: Pentax Medical, Tenafly , Events Manager, Remote, Executive , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!