Company: Iris Software Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Greetings from Iris Software!!Iris's direct client, one of the
world's largest corporate insurance and financial firm is looking
to hire Project Manager for a Contract opportunity. Please take a
look at the below mentioned job description and do let me know if
you are interested..!! Job Title: Project ManagerJob Location
-Montvale, NJ(Remote)Duration: Long term Contract Direct Client/ No
Layers Job Description:
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects, providing clear
communication to all channels.
- Work on multiple projects with varied solutions so will need to
have strong project management skills. Personal contact point for
- Need to know when something needs escalating, how to manage a
variety situations and be comfortable managing finance and
- Oversees technology projects.
- Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and
timeline for project(s) they supervise. Coordinate, document, and
assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with
direction and support.
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as
necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed. Regularly
reports the progress to the stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and
development of requirements and specifications. Manage project
budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor
progress. Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all
issues to reach project goals.
- Skills: Strong leadership ability is required. Typically
requires field work in overseeing projects.
- A university degree is preferredRegards,Vishnu
BalakrishnanExecutive - TAUS ResourcingPhone: 973 333 2645200
Metroplex Drive, Suite #300Edison, NJ
Keywords: Iris Software Inc., Tenafly , Project Manager, Executive , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!