Learning & Development Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Learning & Development Manager
At Fetcher, our mission is to introduce companies to the people who
will help them
change the world. We are a B2B SaaS startup company with a
competitive benefits, and a strong growth trajectory.
A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial,
fast-paced, and highly
collaborative environment, have high-quality standards, and will
bring a curious mind to
the recruiting space. We're looking for someone who is eager to
learn and personally
contribute to the growth of the company.
Make team members at Fetcher.ai feel empowered and engaged with
their work every day. As L&D Manager, you will have the
objective of managing the 2 divisions: Talent Development and
Training. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing
improvements to our entire development area strategy.
* Ensure the correct Onboarding Program, guarantee compliance with
the defined corporate courses, adapt the program when necessary for
the roles that require it, and deliver a formidable experience to
both the new hires and their leaders.
* Responsible from beginning to end for the development programs of
the company's contributors and all their design, validation, and
execution strategies (performance reviews, talent calibrations,
succession plans, individual development plans, mentoring, etc)
* General responsibility for training strategies
* Ensure proper communication of all L&D programs and solutions
to the rest of the company.
* Responsible for the design of the team in charge, assignment of
responsibilities, development, and evaluations.
* Implement the 9 box calibration methodology and training for
* Keep the Career ladders up to date and make sure all employees
understand where they are
* Work With core competences per role and area.
* Be a mentor for other departments, making sure the development
environment is open to all employees.
Your Personal Qualifications
* 5 + years of solid experience acting as a Learning & Development
of Talent Development lead or manager.
* Experience conducting Performance Reviews, Talent Calibration,
and Succession plans.
* Have strong interpersonal skills, interact well with others, and
effectively communicate with others when conflicts occur.
* You are a collaborative, thoughtful HR leader who sees the big
picture and is comfortable getting into the details
* You have the proven ability to influence at the executive
* You possess a genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously
learn, grow and develop others
* You have the proven ability to think creatively, participate
fully and work collaboratively to develop and execute programs
* You are comfortable with open communication and giving and
receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully
* You have impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of
the company, managers and employees
* You have well-developed analytical skills
* You have unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to
effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
* Reside in Argentina, Colombia or Caracas, Venezuela.
Keywords: Fetcher, Tenafly , Learning & Development Manager (Remote), Executive , Bogota, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!