Director of Creative and Graphics Services
Company: PIM Brands, Inc.
Location: Park Ridge
Posted on: July 31, 2022
About Us:PIM Brands, Inc. (PIM) is one of North America's
premier makers of fruit snacks, confections, and other treats.
Ranked amongst the top 50 on Candy Industry Magazine's "Global Top
100" confectionery companies in the world. PIM has also been named
as one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the U.S. by The
Boston Consulting Group and IRI, for the fourth time in six years
to receive this recognition.At PIM our goal is simple: We delight
consumers with delicious, high-quality snacks and confections. Our
commitment is to develop, manufacture and market the highest
quality products in a responsible, ethical, and transparent manner.
We put consumers at the core of what we do and are continually
looking to improve our people, knowledge, processes, and
technologies to accomplish this.We invite you to come and build a
SWEET career at PIM. Our entrepreneurial environment is perfect for
action-oriented individuals who enjoy a non-bureaucratic structure.
Make an immediate and lasting impact while helping to grow iconic
brands.Job Overview:The incumbent will support aggressive growth of
global snack, confectionery and consumer health brands in the PIM
Brands portfolio through management of internal artwork and design,
people and process. S/he will lead the Design Team and all artwork
projects from inception through to final printing, working with a
variety of internal and external stakeholders in the process. In
addition to managing artwork development, this person will ensure
the highest quality standards and processes are used for all design
work and materials.
- Own and manage all elements for the artwork development and
approval process from design brief through to final delivery of
materials, working with cross-functional team: project management,
marketing, R&D, purchasing, demand/production planning,
external agencies where applicable, and senior management.
- Provide leadership and development to the Design Team to
inspire and achieve excellence and results.
- Manage the prioritization and flow of design work among brand
group, design team and cross- functional team members.
- Manage and drive continuous improvements in artwork routing
system to ensure highest quality in most efficient way.
- Deliver with a commitment to excellence and a dissatisfaction
with the status-quo.
- Provide strategic leadership in establishing best practices for
digital asset management and process flow.
- Develop and/or follow brand identity guidelines to ensure
consistency and accuracy across all brands and products.
- Ensure quality in all phases of artwork preparation and final
release to vendors, including die lines, copy, translations,
design, color, print specifications, consistency.
- Facilitate collaboration, accountability, continuous
improvement, and achievement of results.
- Develop an empowered, engaged, and high performing team. Serve
as a coach and mentor who seeks to share knowledge and grow
talent-your team will want to follow you.
- Serve as voice to influence senior leadership.
- Develops positive relationships with internal constituents and
- Serve as the quality control for all artwork.
- Be accountable for on-time and successful business
execution.Education, Experience, and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Business, or another
related field is preferred.
- 7+ years relevant artwork and packaging experience, especially
in consumer-packaged goods, preferable experience leading
designers, whether direct reporting relationship or informal
- Keen eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various printing techniques and materials.
- Strong creative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills; and, demonstrated
ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced environment
and comfortable turning ambiguity into action.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong
- Demonstrated personal and professional values, being a role
model and positive influence on those around him/her; demonstrated
unquestionable integrity and character and brings out the best in
- Demonstrated ability to influence people, including building
high levels of trust and commitment.
- Exceptional performance and record of achievement demonstrating
- Self-motivated and bias for action.
- Good working knowledge of both business and design
- Approachable, authentic and ethical.
Keywords: PIM Brands, Inc., Tenafly , Director of Creative and Graphics Services, Executive , Park Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!