Branch Manager, Belleville, NJ
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Branch Manager, Belleville, NJBelleville, United States of
AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOING Santander is one of the largest banks
in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based
on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S.,
Santander s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and
more than 5% of small businesses in the US. The Manager, Branch
Manager is responsible for the administration of sales, service,
operational efficiency, risk applications, internal control and HR
management activities to meet bank objectives for the branch.
Incumbents develop a culture within the branch in which quality and
continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities are
understood and utilized by all team members. Ensures the team is
focused on the acquisition of new business and personal
relationships and the retention and expansion of existing
- Delivers exceptional customer service and coaches/motivates
team to deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new
- Implements strategies to reduce overhead, and is responsible
for managing branch P & L.
- Directs the development, implementation and use of productive
sales strategies and techniques, generating additional bank
business through any mean or channel provided by the Company.
- Focuses on increasing Bank products and services, sales and
number of clients, by executing customized strategies related to
people and client management.
- Coaches and motivates branch team members.
- Participates in branch functions and community activities to
promote the organization's image and growth, ensuring that the
Company maintains a strong local presence.
- Manages performance of all branch staff. Responsible for the
hiring, retention, motivation, and success of branch colleagues
across all job families within the branch.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent field,
or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Consultative, team-oriented sales personality with outstanding
personal customer skills
- Demonstrates the ability to generate sales excitement and acts
as a coach and mentor to the staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with ability to operate
a variety of office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound risk decision making skills and strong operational
- Meets compliance and audit requirements
- Demonstrated supervisory abilities to provide constructive and
positive feedback and manage performance
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Ability to manage, supervise, instruct and coach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to make independent decisions and utilize sound
- Advanced knowledge of all Retail and Small business products
and services and fluency in business acumen and in SME credit
- Highly motivated and competitive with proven leadership quality
and very goal driven
- Understands all appropriate policies and procedures and process
that impact work activities
- Fluent in SpanishEmployees desiring consideration should
complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process
as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all
pertinent information to support their candidacy. To be considered
eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all
- Meet the qualifications posted for the positions they are
- Apply online through the Company s internal careers site for
- Complete 12 months of continuous service within your current
position and be in good standing (rating of Achieved or better, not
been placed on a performance improvement plan)Please click here to
see the full policy: At Santander, we value and respect differences
in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.
We actively encourage everyone to apply . Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason. English
Primary Location: Belleville, New Jersey, United States of
Other Locations: New Jersey-Belleville
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Tenafly , Branch Manager, Belleville, NJ, Executive , Oradell, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!