Company: Wendy's (Wendpar LLC)
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Movin on up
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendys
family - the people you work with as a Wendys Shift Manager.
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, and a paycheck
- done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who
works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make
food better than theyd expect from a fast food place. No doubt you
do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Making things happen is just one of your talents:
- If a Wendys restaurant was a person, itd be you: fun, fast,
friendly and never out of bacon.
- Whatever comes up with a customer - good or bad - you handle it
like a boss (cuz you wanna be a boss someday soon).
- You get how things work here, and make sure new team members
know it, too.
- You make sure food safety standards and procedures are on
What you bring to the table:
- At least one year of restaurant work experience.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college or military
experience? Tell us that, too.)
- Youve already led, managed and organized a team in a fast-paced
- Mad skills in problem solving, customer service and decision
- Giving and taking direction like a pro.
- Flexible work availability.
You must be willing and able to:
- Travel to other Wendys locations (restaurants, area office,
etc.) as needed.
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
please see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isnt one size fits all and our job opportunities arent
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations to enable people with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their
jobs.Company IntroductionWelcome to the Friendly's Wendy's You can
We provide all the tools needed to have a great time working with
We offer $15.00 minimum starting rate with and opportunity to
We Have a very Flexible Scheduling System to Accommodate ALL type
We Look forward to Working With You!
Keywords: Wendy's (Wendpar LLC), Tenafly , Shift Manager, Executive , Hillsdale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!