Posted on: September 21, 2022
At Fetcher, our mission is to introduce companies to the people who
will help them change the world. We are a B2B SaaS startup company
with a remote-distributed staff, competitive benefits, and a strong
A successful candidate will be motivated by an entrepreneurial,
fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment, have high-quality
standards, and will bring a curious mind to the recruiting space.
We're looking for someone who is eager to learn and personally
contribute to the growth of the company.
As a Financial Manager you will be responsible for the financial
health of Fetcher. You will produce financial reports, direct
investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the
long-term Fetcher's financial goals.
You will monitor Fetcher's finances, as well as perform data
analysis and contribute with ideas to maximize profits. You will
need analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
* Handle the financial planning process (forecast, cash flow,
etc.), the generation of reports and analysis
* Consolidate the Cash Flow in order to ensure the necessary
resources for the execution of budgets.
* Coordinate Accounting, Tax, Reporting, Billing, Legal
* Ensure the execution of the budget and forecast process
* Build financial models/business cases and run scenario analysis
to drive short-term and long-term bookings, expense and headcount
* Assist in preparing materials for the CFO and other senior
executives, including board decks, investor materials, and other
* Conduct ad-hoc analyses to inform teams on operating strategies,
investment recommendations, and new business opportunities
* Analyze market trends to find opportunities for expansion or for
acquiring other companies
Your Personal Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, Data Analytics or related fields required.
* +7 years experience in Finance or Analytics preferred.
* Proficiency in English is a requirement.
* Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience reporting/working for companies in the USA.
* Knowledge in SQL is a plus
* Experience working with banks, financial institutions or
consulting firms is a plus
Keywords: Fetcher, Tenafly , Finance Manager, Executive , Bogota, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!