Director of Food Services
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Food Service DirectorNorthern Metropolitan Nursing Home -is
actively seeking a -Director of -Food Services -for our -Skilled
Nursing Facility in Monsey, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior
management experience. -DUTIES:
- Plan, assign, and inspect the work of Food Service Staff .
- Schedule and assign staff, prepare department payroll for data
entry if required.
- Supervise the storage & care of food and supplies.
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, dining areas, and
- Inspects Residents' trays for consistency with specified
- May be requested to assist on tray line at meal times.
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Supervisory -Food Service experience at a healthcare
- ServSafe or Sodexo certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic -food prep.
- Solid leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work as a team member.LOCATION:Monsey, NYABOUT
US:Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility -is
located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitans mission is to help residents
achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort,
and quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to
help you improve your overall well-being. -We offer a variety of
services including Skilled Nursing Care, -Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work
Services and Recreational Activities. -Northern Metropolitan -is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium -Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Centers Health Care is a fully
integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and
skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four
states. In addition, we provide special services including
in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those
with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled
Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services,
Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted
Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is
well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more. Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Tenafly , Director of Food Services, Executive , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!