Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Diamond Braces
Posted on: January 20, 2023
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be in charge to design,
develop and execute a new talent acquisition strategy for our
company. You should be able to find, hire and retain talented
candidates, build a strong employment brand and ensure great
relationships at the workplace.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of
Talent Acquisition Manager, then apply right away. We will love to
Talent Acquisition Managermanages and coordinates full life cycle
recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Diamond Braces, as well
as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, and
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Health, dental, vision, live insurance
- 401K matching
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Build a pipeline of top active and passive talent through
active outreach, researching, sourcing, events, partnerships, and
- Own 5 to 10 roles and candidates throughout the full recruiting
cycle, with minimal direction.
- Lead the search for roles in technology, but may also be asked
to support with other roles in the organization.
- The approach to recruiting is a heavy focus on the quality of
candidates not the number of candidates.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to make
decisions, evaluate talent and put the best talent
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience to all candidates who
engage with League.
- Qualify candidates for technical compatibility and alignment to
- Be a true relationship partner and manage the full recruitment
process including interview, feedback, onboarding, and after
training follow ups
- Manage multiple candidate channels including agencies,
advertising and other recruiting campaigns.
- Stay abreast of relevant news and best practices in the talent
and tech startup space.
- At least 3 years plus in a Talent Acquisition role.
- Healthcare recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- 360-degree experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience is a
- Experience recruiting for a variety of healthcare
- Keen interest in helping to build diverse teams and talent
Keywords: Diamond Braces, Tenafly , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!