Capital Planning, VP/C13
Location: New Milford
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Fin Solutions Sr. Manager accomplishes results through the
management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates
subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires
in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within
the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the
objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial
awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are
required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in
particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external
customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and
delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for
planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of
expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full
management responsibility of a team, which may include management
of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as
performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and
terminations and may include budget approval.Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the design, roll-out and governance of financial
- Participates in formulating and setting strategic direction for
the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across
Citi businesses, products, functions and locations
- Assists in setting business and information architecture
standards for Finance
- Plays a part in settling and operating necessary forums and
frameworks to establish and govern policies and starts for global
- Participates in assessing and incorporating changing business,
regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and
- Manages a small team, or function as a single incumbent with
management responsibilities for a function.
- Integrates expertise and industry expertise within a defined
- Advises on standards around which others will operate.
- Coordinates and contributes to the ideas of the entire
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience, within the financial
services industry preferred
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide
and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing
priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the
absence of detailed instructions.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems
- CPA preferredEducation:
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree - Job Family
Group: Finance - Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement Time
Type: Primary Location: Ofallon Missouri United States Primary
Location Salary Range: $113,530.00 - $170,290.00 Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Tenafly , Capital Planning, VP/C13, Executive , New Milford, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!