Business Professional - Program Manager
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Job Title: Solution Management
Location: 100% Remote Work
Duration: 4 months with possible extension
- Minimum of five years' experience in the area of Product
Management, Program Management, Solution Development and/or
Solution Delivery for a technology services company, with cyber
industry expertise in a highly technical and fast paced delivery
- 3+ years' experience in providing client services.
- PM with one or more of the following skills - Practical
application of MDR with examples in at least one deployed solution
management engagement utilizing tools like Sentinel, SentinelOne,
Splunk Enterprise, Rapid7, Crowdstrike inCloud, and/or Multi-Cloud
- Strong domain knowledge in cybersecurity with practical
demonstration of understanding and knowledge of the CSF or other
- Strong understanding of Managed Detection and Response
solutions with conceptual understanding of a Security Operating
Center and the comprising components: Incident Investigation, Alert
Triage, Threat Hunting, and Remediation.
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited course of study,
in engineering, computer science, business management or business
- Strong knowledge of and expertise with portfolio management of
many active customer-centric products and services within the cyber
- Collaborates with Solution Lead, Alliances, Business, and
Industry teams to identify, assess and define solutions that solve
complex business problems with overall accountability of a
comprehensive solution roadmap within the cyber domain of
expertise. Currently the focus areas are within the Identity and
Access Management, Managed Detection and Response, and the
Application Security Testing domains.
- Works with Solution Lead and Business Teams in defining
solution offering & differentiated value, aligning to buyers and
personas, and revising/updating continuously as new market
feedback, industry & technology trends, competitive intelligence,
client responses are received.
- Collaborates with GTM, E&T, M&T and Delivery in the
service design process for assigned solution(s).
- Partners with E&T and Risk Management on ATGO and Risk
Review processes, ensuring quality and accurate
- Develops & maintains comprehensive solution roadmap, including
offer expansion/enhancement/retirement of select cyber
- Develops & refreshes solution pricing model and commercial
framework, collaborating with Value Architect.
- Develops & refreshes solution business case based on solution
- Support sales pursuits as Solution SME for cyber solution
opportunities; including providing input to RFP/RFI responses &
managing solution demos, to ensure solution value is clearly
- Accountable for solution(s) P&L financials and partners
with Solution Lead and Advisory Leadership Sponsor on overall
- Provides input for sales enablement and marketing materials in
a supporting role.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Tenafly , Business Professional - Program Manager, Executive , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...