Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Materials
Science, or another related technical degree. Other relevant
degrees may be considered with prior experience in high-power
electronics, micro-stamping, or metal manufacturing. An advanced
degree is preferred but not required.
- Proven sales and marketing skills, communications as well as
highly developed analytical and computer skills by the use of PC
office applications such as Excel, CRM systems (Salesforce), and
- Self-motivation, pro-activeness, time management skills,
superior work habits, and business acumen. The ability to work
productively with individuals at all levels inside and outside the
organization. Approximately 10% travel is required.
- A track record of pricing responsibilities is highly preferred
by aggressively pursuing and converting business opportunities into
tangible market growth through marketing and pricing strategies, as
well as by assisting in the development of product roadmaps to grow
the business. The Product Manager will work closely with the global
sales and marketing team, inside sales team, engineering, finance,
and operations to ensure that the pricing and product strategies
align with market opportunities and P&L expectations.
- Experience with end-to-end project management and successfully
executing projects in a structured manner.
- Past product management experience with a particular emphasis
in the international high-tech electronic material industry and/or
precious and non-precious metals is an advantage. POSITION SUMMARY
& RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Manage product pricing and profitability analysis for sustained
growth, including gross margin and contribution margin
- Work directly with operations, engineering, finance, and the
global sales team to determine price strategies for new products as
well as existing products to meet and exceed the P&L
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish and
communicate the annual Product Development Business Plan and the
related operating budget. Ensure all product and new business
development activities operate consistently within the budget.
- Ensure appropriate follow-up on customer-specific innovation
and new product development projects with key stakeholders.
- Accountable to develop, implement and continually improve our
quotation process through a comprehensive pricing strategy to grow
- Provide timely responses to Requests for Quotations from our
customers by analyzing costs versus margin opportunities to
maximize profit and market share.
- Analysis of win-loss ratio by account, region, and market, as
well as product line, then consolidate, propose and implement
actions to improve our success rate.
- Translate market opportunities through Voice of Customer
feedback and facilitate innovation brainstorming efforts &
initiatives to ensure we maintain a healthy new product and new
- Assist in consolidating regional and global strategic marketing
and product roadmaps.
- Prepare and deliver sales and price proposals. Grow into
becoming the expert in of our company's products and services. Be
the liaison between the global commercial and operations
- Constantly collect and analyze data and market intelligence
from all relevant sources to remain current on market conditions.
Keep the team informed of new or changing opportunities and changes
to the competitive landscape.
- Maintain a self-improvement program through attending
conferences, seminars, courses, customer interactions and visits to
continue to develop expertise in company products and sales &
marketing in general.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Tenafly , Product Manager, Executive , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...