Staff IT Program Manager
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: September 11, 2023
About the Role The main function of an Staff IT Program Manager
is to assist the IT Director in the successful definition,
implementation, and delivery of complex programs. The IT Program
Manager will provide complete program oversight and steer the
delivery of all IT projects across multiple organizational levels.
What You will Do
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of the
- Set program controls, governance, and standards.
- Assist in resolving complex issues and strategic planning.
- Estimate, implement, and track program budgets and
- Manage and communicate risks, dependencies, resource needs,
reporting, schedule, changes, approvals, and progress to program
directors, executives, upper management, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate, supervise, and monitor multiple projects through the
entire program cycle.
- Assist in drafting and planning communications from the
- Organize and facilitate meetings, such as dependency management
working sessions, program leadership meetings, executive meetings,
- Manage and submit program documentation.
- Communicate with project managers to address potential risks,
solve problems, and issues.
- Set objectives to maximize ROI. What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business, Information Science, Computer
Science, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant technical project or program
- Minimum of 6+ years of Data Warehouse experience .
- Experience in converting business and functional requirements
into use cases.
- Broad knowledge of Technology Management processes.
- Experience with delivering projects and programs using
different SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
- Demonstrated experience in managing dependencies, impacts,
risks, and issues across programs/projects within a portfolio.
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting
relationships to gain support across organizational
- A strategic thinker that understands both the 'big picture' as
well as the details that support it.
- Excellent leadership, verbal/written communication skills,
problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective
interactions within cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding leadership, enthusiasm, and accountability, coupled
with high attention to detail and a commitment to quality in all
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request
escalation when necessary.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent prioritization and
- PMP certification preferred. , About ZT Systems At ZT Systems,
you'll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate
people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the
best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful
solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain
hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that's challenging,
rewarding, and career-defining.A culture built around our values we
work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities-to do
better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before.
When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we
succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value
with everything we do, building the foundation of today-and
transforming the future of tomorrow.Join ZT Systems and help us
build technology infrastructure that connects the world. What We
Offer When you join ZT, you'll enjoy a range of world-class,
inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our
company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to
comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement,
ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible
employees designed to help you get the most out of life.ZT Group
Int'l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: ZT Systems, Tenafly , Staff IT Program Manager, Executive , Bergenfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!