Occupational Therapist: Per-Diem
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Occupational Therapist: Per-DiemNorthern Metropolitan is
actively seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work
Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Monsey,
NYExcellent Compensation provided!OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to the team effort.
- Supervise COTA's as requiredOT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferredAbout
Us:CHC6001Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is
located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan?s mission is to help residents
achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort,
and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to
help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of
services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work
Services, and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.Centers Health
Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45
locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer?s. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual Opportunity
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Tenafly , Occupational Therapist: Per-Diem, Healthcare , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!