Healthcare Payer Member/Patient Engagement, Senior Associate
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: November 18, 2021
A career within Customer Consulting services, will provide you
with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies
that address the customers-' underlying needs and desired outcomes.
We help build bridges between digital and analog mediums,
delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by
technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by
engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee
experiences.To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Job
Requirements and Preferences:Basic Qualifications:Minimum Degree
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:
4 year(s)Required Knowledge and Skills:Demonstrates thorough
abilities of, and strategic experience within the Healthcare Pharma
and Life Sciences industries including customer engagement, product
launch, digital transformation, market access and patient
Knowledge/Skills:Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with,
and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor
and team member, identifying and addressing client needs
- Conducting Voice of the Customer Analysis, both qualitative and
quantitative (surveys, analytics, ethnographic studies and customer
- Supporting patient journey maps and building enriched patient
- Helping to commercialize biopharma drug products, medical
devices and digital solutions;
- Applying project management skills to large, transformational
- Understanding market access, pricing & contracting trends in
the U.S. and globally;
- Applying human centered and Agile principles to Customer
- Demonstrating knowledge of general U.S. healthcare trends and
knowledge of oncology, specialty and rare disease therapeutic
- Analyzing customer economics, business performance and cost to
- Conducting customer segmentations and segmentation strategies
to include utilization of socioeconomic, behavioral or attitudinal,
and wants-and-needs based techniques;
- Developing customer-centric operating models to include
Customer Experience Design;
- Demonstrates expertise in writing and visual communications
abilities, leveraging communications between writing and visual to
articulate presentations and reporting; and,
- Demonstrating proven thorough project management abilities,
including the following areas to include writing, communicating,
facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of
industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management,
including utilizing MS PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. 266427
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office,
client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
Keywords: PwC, Tenafly , Healthcare Payer Member/Patient Engagement, Senior Associate, Healthcare , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!