Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN)
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: August 2, 2022
BAYADA Home Health is looking for a Wound, Ostomy and Continence
Nurse (WOCN) to join our team in our Burlington County Visits
office. - This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a
per visit basis in territories throughout Burlington county. -
-BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. - -Wound, Ostomy and
Continence Nurse (WOCN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Wound, Ostomy and
Continence Nurse (WOCN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN) certification
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -Sponsor- RHHRN -As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home
Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture
partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions
are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race,
color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation,
gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Tenafly , Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN), Healthcare , Leonia, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!