Laboratory Technician - 2nd Shift
Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Analytical testing of various vegetable oils using Stratas SOPs.
Testing of samples at various points in the process, production
samples, inbound and outbound truck and railcar samples.
1. - - - - Communicate to management when test results indicate
that corrective action is necessary.
2. - - - - Prioritize samples as they arrive in laboratory.
3. - - - - Complete analytical testing and paperwork in a timely
4. - - - - Finished product and incoming material testing.
5. - - - - Learn new procedures as necessary.
6. - - - - Develop a thorough understanding of laboratory processes
7. - - - - Attend all training and safety meetings as
8. - - - - Other duties as assigned.
9. - - - - Storage of production retains.
10. - Packaging line quality assurance.
11. - Assist in other departments as needed and directed by
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Tenafly , Laboratory Technician - 2nd Shift, Healthcare , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!