Medical Assistant (Englewood)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin a fast growing, dynamic organization that
focuses on providing dermatology professionals business management
services that allow them to offer patients an exceptional
healthcare experience.NavaDerm, is a large dermatology medical
group with over 25 providers with locations in New York and New
We are looking for a compassionate, respectful, team player that
can provide our patients with the best care located Englewood, NJ.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and
experience in patient care in a dermatology
- Greet patients with a smile in a professionals and engaging
- Escort patients from lobby to the exam/treatment rooms.
- Collect patient medical information, update medical records and
input information in EMR.
- Reconcile medications history.
- Ensure lasers are warmed up.
- Prepare, assist with examinations, procedures, and
- Perform and record a variety of treatment procedures under the
direction of the physician.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and maintain stock of supplies
- Set up exam rooms for all cosmetic, medical and surgical
- Fill out requisition forms and send out specimens.
- Removing sutures, conduct allergy patch placements, PDT and
iontophoresis, and unpacking medical/office supplies.
- Perform a variety of clerical functions as
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in managing patients in a dermatology
- Ability to multi-task and work courteously and respectfully
with fellow employees, physicians, patients and vendors.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant
- Most Important: You're a team player.Powered by
Keywords: NavaDerm, Tenafly , Medical Assistant (Englewood), Healthcare , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!