Physician / Dermatology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Dermatologist Job
Company: Tandym Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
An outpatient clinic in Rockland County is actively seeking a
patient-oriented and driven Dermatologist to join their staff. In
this role, the Dermatologist will perform physical examinations
required to evaluate complex dermatological problems.
Responsibilities The Dermatologist will:
- Order appropriate laboratory studies and other special
- Collect specimens for skin pathological examinations
- Analyze and interpret data
- Provide consultations on complex medical problems to other
health care providers
- Prescribe medication(s) and monitoring side-effects of
medication and adverse reactions
- Perform dermatology surgery where indicated
- Refer patients, as needed to specialty and subspecialty
providers both in-house and outside the center as needed
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as delineated in your
deeming and scope of services as approved by the Medical Director
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified Your privacy is important to us. For
consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our
recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details
before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
Keywords: Tandym Health, Tenafly , Physician / Dermatology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Dermatologist Job, Healthcare , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!