Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best? -The Massage Envy brand is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist
at our Port Washington franchised location,* you'll join a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. -Here's what's in it for you: - -
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with: -
- Benefits that help you take care of you: Blue Cross Blue Shield
medical/dental insurance offered to full time employees, 401K,
Aflac offered to all employees; an employee membership and
discounts on all services and products; and free liability
insurance through AMTA.
- A healthy compensation plan - pay up to $40 per hour
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES
- A commitment to safety
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check. -
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - -*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE")
is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Tenafly , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!