Registered Nurse **Up to $40/hr**
Company: CareOne Management, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewThe CareOne at Oradell mission is to define excellence
within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing
Patient Outcomes. -We treat Residents, their families and each
other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative
and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of
strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to
maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents,
families and our valued employees. -We are proud to Offer:
Competitive Salary Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits 401k
Retirement Plan Paid Time Off Opportunities to advance and grow
your career And More -If working with people who are dedicated,
compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to
you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a
strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in
patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility! -We
are an Equal Opportunity
EmployerEEO/AA/M/F/DVResponsibilitiesBalance Life & Work with a New
Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE)(SHORT TERM REHAB(SKILLED
NURSING) -Now Hiring Registered Nurse Oradell, NJ -NEW RATES FROM
$38-40/HOUR!!! (DOE)CareOne at Oradell -The Registered Nurse is
responsible for the Shift coordination and oversight of the nursing
process for residents assigned to his or her care. Responsibilities
include both the direct and indirect provision of care according to
each resident's nursing and medical plan of care and in accordance
with state and federal regulations and accepted nursing standards
of practice. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care to assigned residents in accordance
with the nursing process.
- May be assigned to function as Medication/Treatment Nurse, unit
Charge Nurse, or Supervisor.
- Direct day to day functions of Licensed Practical Nurses and
Certified Nursing Assistants, assuring compliance with state and
federal regulations and facility policies and processes.
- Provide assessment of and responds to resident conditions
utilizing the nursing process.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the facility
- Maintain effective communication with other members of the
interdisciplinary team utilizing facility processes in order to
assure the highest standard of care is maintained for each resident
assigned to his or her care.
- Complete and ensure LPN and C.N.A. documentation of care and
services rendered according to facility policies and
- Complete reports such as the 24-hour change in condition
report, Incident and Accident reports, etc. according to the
facility policy and procedure and as assigned by the Director of
- Provide immediate response to situations of resident risk such
as allegations of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
- Report incidents timely and to appropriate persons per facility
- Ensure timely and accurate medication and treatment
- Communicate to physician and documents changes in resident
condition utilizing both objective and subjective nursing
- Document and implement changes in nursing and medical plans of
- According to facility policy and procedure, assure that all
members of the interdisciplinary team are aware of and understand
changes in resident nursing and/or medical plan of
- Associate's Degree from credentialed school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- 1 year of related nursing experienceShiftAll ShiftsLicense
Required / TypeRN
Keywords: CareOne Management, LLC, Tenafly , Registered Nurse **Up to $40/hr**, Healthcare , Oradell, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!