CNA/HHA Experience Coordinator 2:00pm - 10:00pm Shift
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Assisting residents with daily ADL's
- Helping the residents to maintain good personal
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs.
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status.
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress or
problems to report
- Discussing observations with leader.
- Recording vital signs monthly such as temperature, blood
pressure, pulse or respiration rate.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current State of Georgia Nursing Assistant
- Previous experience as a CNA is strongly preferred. But not
Keywords: Thrive, Tenafly , CNA/HHA Experience Coordinator 2:00pm - 10:00pm Shift, Healthcare , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!