Nursing Supervisor Licensed
Company: Northern Metropolitan Center
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is hiring
an LPN Supervisor in Monsey, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure
proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health
situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed
and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork,
medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via 24 hour report to
be reviewed by Enriched Housing Program
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations,
contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records
all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review. Requirements:
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry. About us:
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in
Monsey, NY. Metropolitan's mission is to help residents achieve
their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and
quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help
you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services
including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational
Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and
Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of
the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Northern Metropolitan Center, Tenafly , Nursing Supervisor Licensed, Healthcare , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!