Team Lead- NJ
Company: ATLANTIS MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Retail Fuel Station and Convenience Team Lead Apply Online:
Group (AMG) is one of the leading gasoline service station
developers and motor fuel distributors and brokers in the NJ area.
Our Field Team Members strive to attain Customer Service Excellence
by working hard every day to flawlessly serve our customers. All
Field Associate positions at our convenience stores are considered
a crucial part of the company. Our store personnel are the face of
the site and our front-line position between our company and all
our customers.Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides great customer service by greeting the customer,
smiling, and thanking them for their business. Greeting all
customers must be second nature; all customers must feel welcome
and accommodated to.
- Full uniform is required (closed toe shoes, Brand shirt, name
tag, Brand hat and Safety Vest).
- No cell phone use (unless emergency).
- All employees must be trained and able to follow emergency
- Keeping our work area clean is for our customers and our
employee's safety. Garbage must be checked and empty routinely.
Pumps, garbage containers and other equipment must be cleaned and
free of loose debris at all time. Site must always be ready and
equipped to service our customers.
- Crucial that all employees have a basic understanding of the
equipment and components of operating the site. Simple
troubleshooting should be basic knowledge for all employees to help
eliminate unnecessary down time. Assist the Store Manager and
Assistant Manager in leading and supervising the team of Sales
Associates in performing Customer Service Excellence.
- Offer exemplary performance in Sales Associate duties to lead
team by example.
- All other Sales Associate functions as listed above.
Keywords: ATLANTIS MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC, Tenafly , Team Lead- NJ, Hospitality & Tourism , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!