HOUSEKEEPER (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for full- and part-time HOUSEKEEPER
- Location: Englewood Health - 350 Engle Street, Englewood, NJ
07631. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available. 12:00pm
- 8:00pm / 3:00pm - 11:00pm / 11:00pm - 7:00am. More details upon
- Requirement: Previous experience and good communication skills
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1064921. The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the Power of Clean!Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One
Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and
responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry.
Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services
(EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over
2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been
recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and
Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight
time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A
division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team
members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA
since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019.
Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient
Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology
Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile
Processing. Job SummarySummary: Performs light cleaning duties to
maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and
hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making
beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Crothall are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1064921
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Tenafly , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!