Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Night Shift
Company: Northern Metropolitan Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Northern Metropolitan Center - Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Northern Metropolitan -is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse
(RN) to work the Night Shift (11pm- 7 am) -for our skilled nursing
facility in Monsey, NY.
We are now offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care
requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the -Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to
-establish a compassionate environment by providing support to
residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive team director for all members
of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility -is located
in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan's mission is to help residents achieve
their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and
quality of life. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to
help you improve your overall well-being. -We offer a variety of
services including Skilled Nursing Care, -Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work
Services and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. NMT109
Keywords: Northern Metropolitan Center, Tenafly , Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Night Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Monsey, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!