Sr. MS Dynamics Technical Analyst
Company: Recruit Professional Services
Location: Park Ridge
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Sr. CRM Technical Analyst Job Summary:Seeking a Sr. CRM
Technical Analyst who has Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
experience to join our CRM team. The role will primarily focus on
delivering projects that need both technical and functional skills
on our Dynamics 365 CRM platform using the latest technologies and
functionalities with consideration for performance, flexibility,
ease of use and security.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as a techno-functional resource on the CRM team within
Information Technology department.
- Conduct Requirements sessions with business and documenting,
designing, developing and testing those requirements in an Agile
like development environment.
- Possess strong knowledge of out of the box Dynamics 365 CRM
(Cloud Version) functionality specifically in the Sales
- Develop Java Script extensions and C# plug-ins for Dynamics
- Perform various Dynamics 365 CRM customizations and
configurations using some of the new technologies.
- Understanding the functional design as well as technical design
- Ability to understand and articulate business processes and
requirements to CRM solutions.
- Work on Multiple projects in parallel and manage their time and
priorities accordingly. Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 CRM customization &
configuration is required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Dynamics 365 Development (C#
and API Calls).
- Minimum 3 years' experience in conducting sessions, gathering
requirements, documentation and designing CRM solutions.
- Experience using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall software
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for agile
work tracking, code repository, development of user stories, Unit
testing script generation and tracking work progress.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, and the ability to convey
this knowledge to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the
appropriate use of custom development.
- Sound knowledge in Dynamics 365 CRM Entities, Workflows,
Business Rules, Business Process Flows, PCF Controls,
Configurations, Customization Development, Integration Development,
Dashboards, Web Resources, and CRM Solutions File Management.
- Manage multiple deployments and deploy new functionality into
production systems on the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver critical,
- Internally motivated, able to work effectively both
independently and in a team environment.
- Handle tight deadlines, learn quickly, and maintain a positive,
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal and
communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adapt the IT change control process for all CRM application
development activities while adhering to best practices for
development, testing, build and release management. Education &
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business
or related discipline is required
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certifications preferred #RecruitPS
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Recruit Professional Services, Tenafly , Sr. MS Dynamics Technical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Park Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!