Company: Ekman Associates Inc
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a management consulting firm that
specializes in developing business, digital, and technology
strategy, delivering solutions, and addressing human resource
Our client is continuing its cloud solutions strategy execution for
Talent Management processes; as part of this effort, recruitment,
on/cross/offboarding systems are up for implementation. Our client
selected SmartRecruiters / ClickBoarding as new systems to support
these processes. This position will play a critical role in the
implementation. Additionally, this position will have support
responsibilities in some of the solutions implemented for
cross-process exposure purposes; such as: various Talent Management
solutions in SuccessFactors including Compensation, Learning,
Performance Management and Talent Profile.
Important to note, this is not a pure developer or data
entry/administrator position but a challenging techno-functional
position that requires HR/Talent process understanding as well as
the ability to translate requirements into high-quality technical
- Contribute HR process expertise specifically for recruitment,
on/cross/offboarding; understanding the holistic hire-to-retire
employee life-cycle and specifically Talent processes like
Compensation, Learning, Performance Management and Talent
Profile/Reviews are essential skills for this position
- Support the implementation of new recruitment,
on/cross/offboarding SaaS systems; the position would be part of
the implementation team and take on IT-specific responsibilities
entailing hands on development, configuration but also coordination
of activities with other IT teams.
- Support currently implemented SuccessFactors modules, including
Performance Management, Compensation Management, Learning and
- Assist in setup and preparation of annual process cycles,
support and troubleshoot end user issues, review and test
SuccessFactors releases with business partners, adjust or refine
configuration, create or change reporting solutions (incl. BIRT
reporting), work with technical and functional piers to align
integration and security requirements.
- Continuously review and optimize existing SAP HCM on premise or
SuccessFactors integrations with other 3rd party talent
- Provide support for our extended application portfolio of 3rd
party recruitment, survey and employee services systems.
- All activities require a solid foundational knowledge of stated
HR Talent Management processes, the ability to work with business
users to understand and gather requirements as well translating
these requirements into high quality solutions.
- Functional and technical SAP/SuccessFactors expertise and
hands-on work are required, as well as collaboration with other
teams to create holistic solutions.
- Due to restrictions in how far cloud solutions can be
configured or technically extended it is expected that this role
brings creative solution thinking to the table.
- Project and task management are expected foundational
- Candidate needs to be local or willing to relocate to be able
to come in once the team returns to work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of
Information Systems or equivalent.
- Seven (7+) years designing and building HR IT solutions and
related project/support work.
- Seven (7+) years' experience with core HR systems (preferred
SAP HCM) and employee life cycle management (hire-to-retire).
- Three (3+) years implementing and supporting cloud based/SaaS
HR solutions, minimum of 1-2 completed implementations (ideally
SmartRecruiters, but also SuccessFactors, BrassRing, Workday,
- Three (3+) years' experience specifically with recruitment,
on-, cross-, offboarding systems including all relevant security,
reporting, integration and configuration aspects.
- Must be very hands on but also flexible to cooperate with other
IT teams when building solutions.
- Proficient in creating high quality solution documentation
(i.e. functional specifications, configuration rationale,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; role will be
client facing. Qualified Candidates Only: If you wish to learn more
about this opportunity and additional
qualifications/responsibilities, please submit your resume. To
learn more about Ekman Associates, Inc. please visit our website at
. by Jobble
Keywords: Ekman Associates Inc, Tenafly , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!