Donor Eligibility Specialist (FT Mobile)
Posted on: June 15, 2022
PRIMARY PURPOSE:Under direct supervision, this position is
responsible for all aspects of medical screening of blood donors in
accordance with polices and procedures as outlined in the SOPs
(Standard Operating Procedures). Works collaboratively as a member
of the team and in alignment with the values of the
organization.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence
- Determines acceptability of prospective blood donors through
the proper performance of medical screening.
- Communicates all pertinent information effectively and timely.
Brings issues to the attention of those in authority or leadership
positions, as necessary.
- Works as part of a team to achieve daily team production
- Assists and supports other team members, as required which
includes but is not limited to load, set- up, tear down, daily
quality control, stocking or daily duties as assigned.
- Maintains clean and organized work area.
- Maintains complete and accurate records.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in accordance with
current customer service standards to represent a positive image
for the company.
- Maintains proficiency and certification for all tasks required
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
CertificationsNone.ExperienceEntry-level computer proficiency
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written procedures and
- Must have good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an
active team member.As an essential operation to the nation's
healthcare infrastructure and a science-based organization,
Vitalant believes that being vaccinated helps provide protection
and care for our employees, our donors, their families, and the
broader community. With this in mind, Vitalant requires employees
to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Individuals
applying for this position should be prepared to comply with the
COVID-19 vaccination mandates of Vitalant and accordingly, will
need to be vaccinated as of first date of employment unless
approved exemption exists prior to start.EEO including disability
Keywords: Vitalant, Tenafly , Donor Eligibility Specialist (FT Mobile), IT / Software / Systems , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!