Sr Software Engineer, Core Infrastructure
Company: Disney Streaming
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Media Distribution team is looking to hire a talented Senior
Software Engineer to support the growing Content Distribution &
Origin (CDO) Engineering team. The Media Distribution team within
Disney Streaming is responsible for the development, support, and
management of the content delivery pipeline from the Origin to the
- Contribute to or lead a significant part of the implementation
and deployment of control plane software to the Disney Origin,
Midtier, and Edge infrastructure.
- Apply principled engineering practices including unit testing,
integration testing, continuous integration and, by your example,
lead others in your team to do likewise.
- Develop your technical understanding to support and build your
- Act as a mentor and an example to others in your team and
across the organization.Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience.
- 5+ years linux development and administration experience.
- Python or equivalent scripting language experience
- Bash, Lua scripting experience.
- Salt / Ansible configuration management tools.
- Database experience - Redis, SQL or Nosql database experience
- Familiarity with the concepts of Networking and web
technologies (TCP, HTTP/S, common web server experience - Apache,
Nginx, Varnish, Apache Traffic Server)
- Familiarity with the concepts of load balancing
(Reverse/Forward Proxies, Netscaler, F5, Nginx)
- Familiarity with video streaming technologies (HLS/DASH)
preferredAdditional Information : #DisneyTechLocation: New York,
NY; or Remote.
Keywords: Disney Streaming, Tenafly , Sr Software Engineer, Core Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Norwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!