Materials Management System Administrator
Company: Accede Solutions Inc
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Contract Opportunity 6+ months
Remote with ocassional travel
Specific duties of the -Materials Management System Administrator
-will include, but is not limited to:
Assumes primary responsibility for all Materials Management
Information Systems as well as all interfaces to and from these
systems. Plan, direct, and coordinate the operation of the
Materials Management Information Systems. Provides detailed
analysis for Materials Management departments. -
Principle duties and responsibilities: -
- Systems Implementation/Support
- Manage, develop, and monitor the Lawson Purchasing and
Materials Management system including the maintenance of the item
master, inventory control application, and supply charge code
- Manages the SPD Impress Instrument Management System.
- Manages, monitors, and validates data in the integrated GPO
applications including the Savings Actualizer, Contract Catalog,
and Datalynx Supply Master.
- Provide orientation and training to Lawson end users in
processes including: requisitioning, approval, purchasing,
inventory management, invoice reconciliation, supply documentation,
charge entry. This includes developing Medical Center-specific user
documentation for training purposes.
- Participates in detailed specification development and testing
of interfaces to/from Lawson and Epic.
- Serves as the primary contact for system related end user
questions during and after implementation.
- Participates in contract negotiations as needed. -
In conjunction with MIS personnel, tests, monitors, and supports
all interfaces to/from and among all existing and proposed systems.
- Manages and monitors the Lawson to Epic system interface to
maintain data integrity through the Materials Management and
- Participates in decision making by providing technical
information, vendor assessment (risk analyses) and financial
- Develops and maintains a detailed work plan for the
installation of any and all interface hardware/software.
- Develops the database tables of the Lawson SCM application as
required to support the operation of system interfaces.
- Participates in the thorough testing of all interfaces and
maintains interfaces post project go-live
- Provides Information Distribution and Management
- Manages department and end user requests for information, data,
reports, system capabilities and new services through problem
analysis. Provides options and recommends solutions and implements
- Collaborates with Peri-Operative Services and Finance
Departments to ensure accuracy of patient billing information and
validate supplies for clinical documentation.
- Manages interfaces and reports for Purchasing and Materials
Management to aid in automating daily processes. This includes
developing, improving, and monitoring outbound electronic ordering
and invoicing (EDI) methods to improve buyer and purchasing
- Supports Finance and Accounting departments with supply expense
reports, account revisions, and inventory detail analysis.
- Acts as a resource for Purchasing and Materials Management for
tasks including: additional supply, contract, and capital equipment
negotiations; contract detail uploads; order processing.
- Prepares and validates the reports for the Annual Physical
Inventory of the Storeroom
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director
of Materials Management
Keywords: Accede Solutions Inc, Tenafly , Materials Management System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...