Senior Associate, Cybersecurity
Company: Duff and Phelps, LLC
Posted on: January 1, 2020
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance,
Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading
global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll
has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about
people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of
investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance,
physical and operational security, and data and information
management services. - -
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on hundreds of cases a year,
including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in
the world. With experts based around the world, supported by
ground-breaking technology, we can help protect our client's data,
people, operations and reputation with innovative cyber risk
assessments, investigations and reporting. We help enable
organization to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and
detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing
and threat detection/intelligence services. -
-Our clients also count on us for quick and expert support in the
event of a cyber breach or attack; we help clients - of all sizes
-respond to incidents and restore stability through digital
forensics, breach notification, and identity monitoring and
restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
We are looking for bright, inquisitive minds in our Cyber Security
Monitoring and Response team who are experienced in and passionate
about modern cyber threat hunting and response (this position can
be remote). - Our Associates use leading endpoint and network
monitoring tools to identify, analyze, and respond to a variety of
threats and threat actors impacting systems and networks around the
- Performing daily threat hunting, detection and analysis of
events generated by advanced endpoint monitoring solutions and
related security tools.
- Writing of basic threat reports associated with significant
- Assist in ongoing research, development, and testing of
enhanced threat detection techniques and indicators.
- Conduct basic forensic, malware triage and sandbox analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Low level understanding of Windows operating system
architecture fundamentals (NTFS, registry, processes, binaries,
DLL's, etc.) and administration. - Similar understanding of MacOS
and/or Linux a plus.
- Understanding of common malware behavior and persistence
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages and/or
security and malware analysis tools such as: Python, Ruby, Unix
Shell, PowerShell, Yara.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related networking
- Prior experience managing or analyzing output from endpoint
threat detection products such as Carbon Black, Splunk or other
SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, or related security
- Understanding of information security basics especially in the
realm of security incident response.
- Relevant cyber security certifications including CISSP, GCIA,
GCIH, GCFA, or GREM a plus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must
formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Keywords: Duff and Phelps, LLC, Tenafly , Senior Associate, Cybersecurity, Other , Tenafly, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!