System Engineer - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Company: Woongjin Inc
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA
- Contract Company Description Our Mission Woongjin is a rapidly
growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and
enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that
includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We
are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant
leadership. Job Description The System Engineer is responsible for
effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of
systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The
system administration tasking will be focused on improving the
stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving
the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of
system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Responsible for deployment and management support of x86 -
Windows / Linux
- Proactively maintain and develop all x86 infrastructure
technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for
various project and operational needs
- Perform Capacity and Performance Management.
- Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Efficient communication with different groups.
- Follow Change Control based on process guideline (ITIL).
- Perform off-hours maintenance as required and on-call
- Develop/detail technical specifications and provide technical
direction. *****No C2C***** Qualifications Requirements:
- 4 years working experience with Windows or Linux required (Red
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel and kernel modules.
- Experience with Raid Manager Software like AIX LVM.
- In-depth experience with and understanding of virtualization
(VMWare, NSX, etc.) and hyper-converged infrastructure
- In-depth experience with Active Directory and related protocols
desired (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, NTP, Samba, etc.)
- Familiarity with open source tools, monitoring systems.
- Experience with Web server administration (Apache).
- Experience configuring HA clusters with Red Hat Enterprise
Linux HA Add-on.
- Working exposure to networked storage (SAN, NAS).
- Perform installations/patching of operating system, software
installation, and system backups - data recover
- Ability to create scripts to automate tasks (Bash,
- Hardware troubleshoot (Dell, HP) tracking, resolution, and
routine maintenance (firmware/security updates)
- Working in structured change management processes, ability to
follow internal rules and regulations
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve
complex issues independently
- Ability to lift heavy objects, climb ladders, and work in
- Bachelor's Degree preferred *****No C2C***** Additional
Information All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Woongjin Inc, Tenafly , System Engineer - Bilingual (Korean/English), Other , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!