Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Respond to incoming phone requests from patients, provider
offices and hospitals with courteous and accurate information.
Move calls efficiently to departments as needed.
Utilize EMR to schedule, change or cancel appointments, register
patients and accurately document all patient requests and
Utilize Outlook and phone system to coordinate with other staff
members to resolve patient issues
Ensure call efficiency and time on/off telephones
Always use strong customer service skills to ensure patient and
Work professionally with all team members of the Call Center and
all employees of the organization
Acts as a liaison with patients, referrals, general
practitioners, health care professionals, and patient's family
member in a compassionate and kind manner
Relays and confidentially communicates both orally and in
written form any notes or questions patients may have
Addressing patient needs during the time of conversation, while
complying with HIPAA regulations.
Work waitlists, provider schedules, answering service messages,
on-call requests and, tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
Assist co-workers in time of need and assistance with telephone
requests and patient issues.
Other office responsibilities, assigned by supervisor or
Physician, as deemed necessary
- Respectfully communicate with all callers in a professional
- Associates, High School Diploma, or GED equivalent
- Higher education may be substituted for experience
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Outlook and working with dual monitors
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Familiarity with EMR/EPIC systems
- Ability to multitask, can work in a fast paced clinical
environment, can engage patients, peers, and supervisors in a
dedicated, comforting, respectful and effective way and has the
ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to type and document clearly and accurately caller
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tenafly , Communications Representative, Other , Westwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!