Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: October 7, 2021
$15.50/hr, plus $1000 new hire bonus, see details below
- Reading batch cards to determine product specifications,
processing information, technical information.
- Recording production and test data for each food product batch,
such as: ingredients and lot numbers used, temperatures, mixing
speeds, test results.
- Monitoring and regulating gauges, recording instruments, flow
meters, and thermometers to correctly adjust the addition of raw
materials, mixing temperatures, mixing speeds, etc. to maintain
product quality, and ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Operating and tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety
of food products such as edible oils, dressings, margarines,
spreads, shortenings, cooking Sherries, vinegars, cooking wines,
- Patroling work area to detect leaks, equipment malfunctions, and
to monitor operating conditions. Report any deficiencies to
Production Supervisor / Maintenance Supervisor.
- Examining product samples during production in order to evaluate
necessary in-process testing requirements. Sample in-process
products for the quality assurance laboratory for testing. Test
samples of products to ensure compliance with specifications, using
test equipment. Document results in required log books and/or batch
records. Reporting any deviations of results to the Quality
- Modifying manufacturing directives with written authorization by
the Quality Assurance Department by adjusting mixing time cycles
and/or addition of ingredients.
- Responsible for having knowledge of transfer valves, pumps, etc.
which transfers bulk product from manufacturing tanks to run
- Directing other workers who are assisting in the batch-making
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$1000 new hire incentive
$500 AFTER 60 days of full time employment and another $500
AFTER 90 days of full time employment
About Stratas Foods
Stratas Foods LLC is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and was
founded in 2008. The company is a manufacturer and supplier of
oils, fats, mayonnaise, sauces, and dressings for the foodservice,
ingredients, and private label industries.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Tenafly , Batch Maker, Other , Englewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!