Company: Benjamin Moore & Co
Posted on: November 16, 2021
**ALL POSITIONS IN MONTVALE NOW OFFER REMOTE/VIRTUAL
FRIDAYSResponsible for all forecasting activities associated with
customers and products. Creates and maintains forecast models for
our customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast
information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and customers.
Responsible for implementing a new Demand Planning system in
2021-2022 in collaboration with Demand Planning team. Key
- Responsible for the management, enhancement, and support of
demand planning and forecasting systems.
- Key member of Demand Planning team to implement a new Demand
- Responsible for a successfully transition from current Forecast
system using MS Access and ForecastPro to a new planning
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple
levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the
demand planning function using new planning system.
- Manage, analyze, and execute demand forecast and update based
on actual sales usage, trends, promotional plans, new product
launch projections, and revised sales plan.
- Develop and present forecast accuracy and performance reports
to identify problems and opportunities and make recommendations for
improvements to the demand plan.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and finance to research and
understand demand forecast drivers to ensure that current and
accurate information is used for the demand forecasts.
- Assist and coordinate the cross functional actions and tasks
involved in meeting the necessary timelines to launch or transition
new products / commercialization process.
- Oversee data transfer and extract sales and forecast
information from customer partner sites such as Amazon Retail
Analytics and Ace Vendors. Required Skills
- BA/BS college degree. MBA preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of a planning system such as IBP,
Logility, Blue Yonder, or Kinaxis.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, forecasting, and forecasting
- 3+ years of experience in Demand Planning.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills required in order
to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of
business affecting the forecast process.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects and
initiatives to meet desired deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and work in a collaborative team
environment to address complex issues.
- Experience with SAP, Business Object, BI, Tableau or other data
visualization tools preferred.
- Knowledge in Python or other programming languages
- APICS certification preferred.Company ProfileThe color of
pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway,
which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most
admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected
leader in the architectural coatings and home d--cor landscape;
creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands
of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the
driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work
environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful
collaboration are fostered and encouraged.Join a company where
innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who
produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer
experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies
and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our
customers and retail network.SafetyAt Benjamin Moore, our people
are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are
committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our
locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping
employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one
of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work
schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced
cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal
protective equipment to all employees--including masks, gloves and
hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a
Keywords: Benjamin Moore & Co, Tenafly , Demand Planner, Other , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!