Bakeshop Supervisor (Red Ribbon Bergenfield)- #3PE
Company: Red Ribbon Bakeshop
Posted on: November 18, 2021
JOB SUMMARYThe Bakeshop Supervisor assists the Bakeshop Manager
and restaurant team in the achievement of the Bakeshop Business
Goals through effective implementation of specific operations
support activities in the following areas, as assigned:
- Implement assigned Product/Service Quality and/or Cleanliness &
Sanitation (C&S) Program.
- Implement assigned Crew Management activity.
- Implement assigned cost management activity.
- Manage operations of assigned Packaged Program (if
any)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSSales Target Achievement
- Ensures achievement of shift sales target:
- Implement sales program during shift.
- Implement feedback and suggestion system (from sales building
to evaluation) during shift.
- Implement customer surveys and continuously interact with
customers during shifts.
- Update information on competition products, services, and
activities that will affect restaurant sales performance.
- Implement proper restaurant merchandising.
- Implement community relations activities
- Manages operations of assigned Packaged Program (if
applicable).FSC Target Achievement
- Effective implementation of Bakeshop Operations Support
activities in the areas of:
- Food, Service, and Cleanliness (FSC)
- Product Quality Program
- Service Quality Program
- Sanitation & Pest Control program
- Prepare and Update the followinga. Production Control Guideb.
Supplies/Station Guidec. Master Cleaning Scheduled. Repairs &
- Lead/manage service crew to achieve the highest product quality
and supplies availability levels and ensure that product is always
available during the assigned shift.
- Attend to customer feedback and complaints during shift. Ensure
the highest level of customer service during shift.
- Implement speed of service programs (turnaround time; table
turnover during peak; attention to pending orders)
- Manage shift and implement floor control standards
consistently.a. Supervise opening, mid, and/or closing activities
procedures.b. Implement cleaning activities (including opening and
closing).c. Implement manpower schedule.Profit Target Achievement
- Implement cost management activities, standards, and procedures
- Implement plans on Food Cost and Paper Cost (FCPC)
- Manage the optimum level of inventory during shifts as well as
minimized usage levels.
- Implement crew schedule and monitoring manhours usage and sales
per man-hour levels. Manage crew productivity by implementing crew
schedule during shift and monitoring manhours usage and SPMH
- Keep track of repairs, maintenance, and utility costs during
shifts. Implement management measures, documentation, and
guidelines.People Management & Development
- Organize, lead/manage bakeshop team during shift.
- Develop and implement the game plan, tasks, activities, and
schedules during shifts.
- Build and monitor competency level of the crew through Crew
Training System implementation.
- Train/Certify crew, crew trainers, and crew trainees
- Assist in Crew Assessments, performance appraisal
documentation, and submission.
- Conduct crew meetings.
- Monitor consistent implementation of Code of Conduct (Employee
Handbook) and all HR and Legal requirements and procedures.
- Manage effective management-crew communication, feedback,
coaching, and discipline during shift.Operational Administration
- Manage supplies (food & paper) requisition, issuance, and
- Implement standard procedures and control systems to ensure
restaurant safety and security program.
- Document feedback and conduct follow-through and corrective
actions, when necessary.
- Check, monitor, and give feedback on compliance to required
restaurant permits and licenses.
- Implement scheduled restaurant preventive maintenance by giving
feedback on supplier's service and/or implementation of equipment
- Manage office organization and orderliness during shift.
- Manage and implement crisis prevention programs and
- Monitor timely completion, the accuracy of required reports,
and prompt submission.NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform other assignments from time to time as directed by
- Prepare periodic status reports related to restaurant
operations and/or technical services/support to Bakeshop Manager
and other reports that may be required by management.
- Perform administrative duties as necessary i.e. making copies,
- Prepare individual performance plans, objectives, goals,
strategies, and measures (OGSM).
- Prepare management reports, Bakeshop reports/requirements as
required.JOB SPECIFICATIONSEducationAt least a High School
graduate.ExperienceAt least (6) months experience as a Team/Crew
Leader/Trainer in a quick-service restaurant, any food service or
retail operations, and/or equivalent combination of education &
experience from which comparable knowledge, skills & abilities have
been achieved.Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications (BFQs) Basic
Operations Training Program(Required Training, License &
Certification)Food Safety Certification (ServSafe)Essential Skills
- Technical Competencies
- Shift Management
- FSC Management
- Customer Feedback Management
- Profitability Management and Financial Analysis (FC/PC/Labor
- Sales Information Management
- Local Store Marketing
- Core Competencies: C.A.M.P. requirements
- Creating the Business
- Advancing Personal Excellence
- Managing the Business
- Promoting People Processes
- Essential Traits (as assessed using HR tool)
- Takes Initiative
- Wants Challenge
- Balance of Authoritative and Collaborative
- Effective Enforcing
- Enlists Cooperation
- Wants to Lead
- Behavioral Attributes (live the core values of the
- Customer Focus
- Humility to listen and learn
- Honesty and Integrity
- Spirit of Family and Fun
- Respect for Individual
- FrugalityNon-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties as necessary i.e. making copies,
- Prepare individual objectives, goals, strategies, and measures
- Prepare restaurant reports/requirements.Other Qualifications
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in MS Applications (MS Word,
Excel, Powerpoint), Oracle, and PosNet.
- Physical Effort/Requirements: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will:
- Stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled work shift.
- Lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently.
- Bend and/or squat down for the majority of their scheduled
- Climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely.
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Need to see well enough to read/compose email, reports and use
the computer and be proactive to customers' needs.
- Need to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions and
communicate with employees and customers.
- Be required to work irregular hours, varying work shift
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to:
- Kitchen equipment
- Hot and cold temperatures and a wet work area.
- Cleaning chemicals
- Possible cuts and burns.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
- Wet and slippery floors.
- Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and
goals.This job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The
duties, responsibilities may differ from the job description, and
that the other duties as assigned, may be part of the job.If the
position requires a college/university degree, it must have been
issued by an educational institution accredited by the United
States Department of Education. Any degree issued by an educational
institution outside the United States must include documentation
validating the equivalency of the degree to the same degree in the
United States to be considered acceptable for this company's
purposes.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities may
be requested by calling the hiring location.This company is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.INDMANAGE
Keywords: Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Tenafly , Bakeshop Supervisor (Red Ribbon Bergenfield)- #3PE, Other , Bergenfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!