Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Must Haves -
- 3+ years of experience in designing/developing distributed,
scalable technical solutions with an emphasis on enterprise
- 3+ years of experience in designing/developing event-driven
systems, IoT and cloud data services
- Cloud native application development (Microsoft Azure
- Node JS development with emphasis on serverless
- Familiar with DevOps, process automation and CI/CD
- Data engineering - Data Lake, NoSQL cloud products,
- Implement complex API based microservices and familiarity with
- Enterprise systems integration expertise - ERP, CRM, BI/DW,
- Proven experience in solution engineering and enterprise
architecture. Will serve as the SME for an ecosystem of digital
- Strong understanding of digital product development with an
emphasis on customer experience and analytics driven product
- Ability to innovate and develop product frameworks based on
rich user experience and scalable technical architecture.
- Must be able to code in Java and Python Plusses -
- Mobile Application development
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information
systems, or a related field from an accredited college or
university D2D - Our client is currently seeking a Solution
Architect to join their Digital Products team at their Corporate
Headquarters in Montvale, NJ. The role requires that the individual
be a self-starter with demonstrated skills leading internal and 3rd
party engineering teams responsible for product design, application
architecture, microservices based API design and database schema
design with considerations for resilience, performance,
extensibility and security.
- Responsible for guiding engineers and other technical staff
responsible for successful delivery and ongoing evolution of
digital products. The successful candidate will have a proven track
record in solution engineering and enterprise architecture.
- Drive product improvements by partnering with business partners
and key stakeholders in defining and improving the customer
experience. A key contributor to the Digital Product organization
in helping develop product engineering strategy. Will also be
responsible for owning technical implementation planning and
reference architecture for digital products.
- Contribute to the strategy and innovation workstreams by
creating high impact POCs and prototypes to evaluate and adopt
- Participate in all aspects of product development and design
including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security,
encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
- Work with product management and business analysts in an agile
environment to ensure continual release of high value
- Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in
conceptualizing and developing new software applications and
- Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions
to satisfy those requirements.
- Employ best practices for designing scalable, extensible,
secure applications in a cloud native environment.
- Design and develop both internal and external facing
APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of
applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Collaborate with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other software
developers to assist in resolving problems with software products
or company software systems.
- Assist/mentor other developers with full stack enterprise
application design strategies utilizing best practices.
- Ability to develop reference architectures and drive innovation
through effective technology utilization.
- Focus on operational excellence and be an advocate for constant
improvement in product engineering by reviewing/analyzing systems
performance data and relevant metrics.
Keywords: Insight Global, Tenafly , Solutions Architect, Other , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!