IT Business Analyst- Bilingual (Korean/English)
Company: Woongjin, Inc
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: January 4, 2022
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of
unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have
a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without
expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of
responsibility and servant leadership.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link
between our information technology capacity and our business
objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of
detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and
performing some user acceptance testing of our software
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to
cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of
- Work closely with business, design, and technical stakeholders,
serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- 3 - 8 yrs. in Previous experience in Business / Systems
Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant
conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including
technical writing skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Woongjin, Inc, Tenafly , IT Business Analyst- Bilingual (Korean/English), Other , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!