Associate Product Manager, HA- Bilingual (English/Korean)
Company: LG Electronics U.S.
Location: Englewood Cliffs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company:LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)Job Function:MarketingAt LG
we make products and services that make lives better, easier and
happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we
offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home
appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile
communications to business innovations in digital signage, air
conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive
for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people
leadership to realize our growth strategies.We offer an environment
that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on
their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a
creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis
placed on performance and skill-and equal, merit-based
opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with
our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for
exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come
join the team!We are currently seeking an Associate Product Manager
/Bilingual (Korean-English) to join our dynamic team in Englewood
Cliffs, NJ as part of the Home Appliance Team!Position Summary:
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product
or group of products from product definition and planning through
production, release, and end of life.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process,
manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move
to production and distribution.
- Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's
lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the
product or product line.
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and
identifies customer needs.
- Establishes pricing strategies.
- Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new
products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Suggest product enhancements to improve the user
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Coordinate with other departments to deliver functional
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set
- Monitor and report on users' reactions post launch
- Create support and training documents for internal and external
- Participate in system configuration
- Gather and analyze competitive intelligence and messaging
- Bachelor's degree
- +3 years experience#LI-YS1LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile
Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith
Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all
individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative
action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are
treated during employment without regard to any of these
Keywords: LG Electronics U.S., Tenafly , Associate Product Manager, HA- Bilingual (English/Korean), Other , Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!