Structural Engineer - Entertainment Division
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Our client has an immediate opening for a structural engineer in
their Entertainment Division, based out of their Bergen County, NJ
headquarters. The Entertainment Division is a highly collaborative
team that specializes in entertainment markets, including
entertainment facilities, concert tours, amusement rides and
attractions, Broadway stage sets and rigging, architectural
theming, and show action equipment. This position is for an
engineer at any level who is motivated by challenging and
nontraditional projects, working collaboratively with peers and
clients. This position includes technical engineering duties; more
experienced engineers would also become involved in project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited
curriculum, Master's degree a plus.
- Professional Engineer Registration a plus.
- Entry level to very experienced engineers welcome to apply.
- Excellent attention to detail and technical written and verbal
- Exposure to theater, entertainment or special structures a
- Passion for non-standard engineering challenges and fast paced
- Able to thrive in a team focused environment and engage in
creative, critical thought; takes initiative and can multitask and
function at a high level on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Familiarity with structural engineering analysis of frameworks
and connections. Experience with FEA and solid modeling a plus.
- PC proficiency (MSWord, Excel), CADD, etc.
- Familiarity with structural sections of International Building
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Tenafly , Structural Engineer - Entertainment Division, Other , Montvale, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!