Company: US Tech Solutions
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: June 13, 2022
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Immigration Specialist" for a 12
Months Contract will be based out of Ridgefield Park, NJ Job
Poster: Sujith Reddy
Title: Visa and Immigration Administrator Location: Ridgefield
Park, NJ Duration: 12 Months Contract The Visa and Immigration
Administrator assists employees with obtaining the required visas,
permits and documents to travel to or work in a given location.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the documentation required for
relocations/transfers, business meetings, training, internships,
seasonal employment, offshore employment, intermittent visits for
work purposes, obtaining permanent resident status,
desert/off-shore passes and various attestations where
- Maintains all immigration/visa records for Samsung and as
required by law.
- Maintains and updates visa files of Samsung employees to ensure
continued validity and to monitor ongoing compliance with
particular visa requirements.
- Maintains communication with employees, managers and external
customers while providing prompt assistance and
- Coordinates and prepares letters of invitation, employment
verification and appointment letters related to immigration laws
and regulations as required.
- Complies with all applicable Samsung standards and
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines
and relevant legislation.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in
lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the
location or Company.
- Ways of working with external law firm
Contractor responsible for:
- Internal approvals for extensions, transfers, etc.
- Cost center numbers
- Confirmation of salary
- Prevailing wage/salary issues
- Documents for signature
- Letters: Invitations, experience verification, confirmation of
- Co-facilitate training for new TAs
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Immigration admin/ paralegal in
Immigration law firm
- Visa and Immigration Compliance experience is a plus
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US,
About US Tech Solutions:Your talent, our opportunities - This is
the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the
opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the
right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions.
For past sixteen years, leading GlobalCompanies and Fortune 500
come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as
full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our
talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity
globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in
2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent
solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across
Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy,
Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are
headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the
USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as
one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five
consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been
rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since
2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website:
www.ustechsolutions.com.U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative
Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military
status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to
Sujith Reddy at email@example.com
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Tenafly , Immigration Specialist, Other , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!