Marketing Office Assistant
Company: West Nyack - THQ
Location: West Nyack
Posted on: June 15, 2022
OverviewThe Salvation Army is the largest non-governmental
provider of social services in America. Every year, we help over 30
million Americans overcome poverty, homelessness, addiction,
economic hardships, loneliness, and exploitation through a wide
range of programs and services. We serve anyone in need who walks
through the doors of one of our 7,500+ service centers in almost
every ZIP code, regardless of their age, race, color, religion,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
or citizenship. In 2021, The Salvation Army was ranked second in
The Chronicle of Philanthropy's annual listing of "America's
Favorite Charities." If you want a career that inspires you and
empowers you to make a positive difference in peoples' lives, we
encourage you to apply today! The Supplies & Purchasing Department
at the Territorial Headquarters has an exciting opportunity for a
Marketing Office Assistant to support the sales & marketing team.
This individual contributes creative design, advertising, and
online marketing strategy with the purpose of increasing the
exposure and sales of essential ministry tools. The Office
Assistant coordinates all aspects of social media marketing,
website content and ensures site functionality via Shopify/Blue
Switch web partners. Additionally, the Office Assistant will
support all aspects and functions of the Supplies & Purchasing
- Assists with the development and implementation of The U.S.
East Trade Website, including but not limited to uploading product
information and photos, livechat with customers, troubleshooting,
order processing etc.
- Create and post U.S. East Trade social media marketing content
via all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok,
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager with all print marketing
pieces and promotions.
- Travel to Trade Consignments as needed and directed.
- Monitor Trade Social Media/Email Accounts to ensure customer
- Associate's Degree
- 3-5 years experience
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar design
- Competent understanding of video editing software.
- Understanding of audio recording/editing software
- Competent photo editing (lighting, posing, post-production
- Firm understanding of Salvation Army procedures, programs, and
- Previous website management experience preferred. Understanding
of website management tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM/ERP programs.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.--------PI180005645
Keywords: West Nyack - THQ, Tenafly , Marketing Office Assistant, Other , West Nyack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!